The unfortunate reality for many organizations is that paid and organic social teams rarely work as closely as they should. Often paid social is siloed in another part of the business or with a partner agency that may use different creative resources, have conflicting goals, or even different measurement KPIs to prove success.
The truth is that there are immense benefits to both sides working in collaboration towards a unified vision.
In this webinar we talk with the teams working on both sides of the social coin on why it’s important to develop a cohesive persona that applies to both organic and paid, what there is to learn from one another, and how to improve the execution of social campaigns.
- Nick Cicero, VP of Strategy at Conviva
- Aaron Grossman, Director of Content at the Portland Trail Blazers
- Zak Damman, Director, Digital Activation at Learfield IMG College
- Jack Patterson, VP of Digital and Social Media at Learfield IMG College
- Marley Pelta, Sr. Manager Digital at Wolf Entertainment
- David Long, Digital Marketing Manager, Portland Trail Blazers